Monday, January 11

New Winter Scrapbook Layouts

So it all started because Scott purchased me a variety of new scrapbooking supplies this past Christmas (3 weeks ago), and since the kids and I were on break from school, I thought it might be fun to do a little scrapbooking. Well, a little scrapbooking was a bit of an understatement. I guess I got a little carried away. Anyway, enjoy :)
















































Some still need some journaling, but for the most part they are complete. I also completed 11 pages this past weekend at the Winter scrapbooking retreat. Lots of fun! I was also asked to do a scrapbook demonstration of my December Daily album, that I created from an idea on Ali Edward's blog. It was fun, and it gave a lot of people some new ideas about scrapbooking over the holidays. Of course, I didn't take complete credit for the idea, and pointed them in the direction of Ali's blog, in-case they needed further instruction. I always give credit where credit is due.

No comments: